LoanSolo may be a good choice if you wish to get a loan in the amount under $1,000.
In this review, you will find initial information about this company, their conditions, ratings, and more, so before you decide to use their services, it is recommended to read it.
About the loansolo.com
LoanSolo is a company headquartered in Oakland, California, USA.
It has been in business since 2005, and currently, they are proud of building a large network of around 300 lenders.
This allows them to help customers with different credit scores to find the optimal offer.
They have no around-the-clock customer support, but you can check out their helpful FAQ section.
What Do They Offer?
- You can apply for loans in the following amounts: $100-$500, $500-$800, and $800- $1,000;
- You can take a loan for a period of time ranging from 14 days to 30 days;
- APR depends on the lender, but usually, it is something between 3.4% – 1,386%;
- There are no fees taken by LoanSolo for a loan application; however, you may encounter hidden fees and penalties due to early repayment penalties, late penalties, and others;
- Option to extend loan varies from state to state, but usually, it comes with interest charges and higher fees;
- It takes one business day to get loans if you are approved;
- You may be required to send some papers by fax.
Ratings and Customer Reviews
The company has obtained the rating of С from the BBB, though it is based only on one complaint, which was never answered.
No review has been published on the website of this reputable organization.
Its rating at FindOnlineLoans is 7.3.
Unfortunately, the company has not been rated on TrustPilot.
There are not many customers reviews that can be found about this company.
However, it has been operating for more than ten years, so this may mean that most of their customers are happy with their services.
The company allows finding suitable offers within several minutes thanks to a large network of lenders.
It accepts customers with low credit scores.
Their rating on the official website of the BBB is C, which is pretty low.
However, there are no ratings about this company that can be found on the Internet despite having been working for many years.
This service is only suitable for those customers looking for a short-term loan up to 30 days in the amount of not more than $1,000.
Otherwise, you should be looking for another services provider.
Generally, LoanSolo can be considered if their conditions are suitable for you.